Highline 40ft High Pressure Telescopic Pole
hese Highline Power Poles are designed and built for the most demanding of tasks, with the best in mind for the user. They offer weight savings and rigidity when compared to less expensive aluminium wands, and enable you to clean at height safely from the ground. The gun is easy to use, being attached to the base section. The quick release coupler at the top of the pole makes for quick and easy nozzle changes, or adding the optional HP.GC gutter cleaning attachment. Strong locking action and quick and easy release of the pole clamps allow these poles to be extended and collapsed quickly and safely.
The Highline Power Pole is supplied without a nozzle. For suitable nozzle options, see HP.NP035 which can be purchased separately.
The OPTIONAL Belt Kit, see HP.BK, decreases strain on your back, shoulders and arms.
- Pole Material - hybrid composite (50% carbon fibre)
- Number of Sections - 7
- Minimum Length - 2,400mm
- Maximum Length - 12,500mm
- Achievable Height - 43 feet
- Gun type ST601 with 3/8" NPTF inlet/1/4" NPTF outlet
- Trigger gun is attached to the base section via unique clamp
- Heavy duty clamps allow easy extension of each section
- Weight (pole only) - 4.9 kg
- Maximum Pressure - 275 Bar (4,000 PSI)
- Maximum Flow - 45 Lpm (12 GPM)
- Maximum Temp - 90deg C (195deg F)
Availability: In stock
|Collapsed Length (Meters)||2.4|